You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
LIAAMO Equestrian & Design GmbH In der Au 12, 53577 Neustadt / Wied 0151-22969885 hello@by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us LIAAMO Equestrian & Design GmbH, Kriegsdorferstraße 51, 53844 Troisdorf without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts:
- – For the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination
by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- – for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- – for the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract but which cannot be supplied until at least 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence,
- – for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts,
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts:
- – for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- – for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- – for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.